Saturday SouthSide Sphinx Smoke-tacular
07/21/2012 6:00 pm
DATE: July 21, 2012
TIME: 6 pm til 9pm-ish (after meet up at CNFH)
PLACE: Sphinx Cafe; corner of 9th and East Carson
Last time I went to the Sphinx, I asked a couple people who worked there about holding a gathering. They allowed furries to meet up there under a few guidelines, mostly general rules which apply to everyone.
- Tails and ears are acceptable; Sphinx is not responsible for any damages to tails/ears should you decide to wear them around the open coals
- For those of you who are 21+, BYOB and there is a 3 dollar per cork charge
- Whomever is bringing booze, you will most likely be carded.
- Everyone over 18 is welcome.
- Anyone between 18 and 21 who isn't of legal age to drink in public gets caught drinking someone else's drink, will be ejected immediately. neither I nor the establishment will be held responsible for providing minors with alcohol.
- This is a public meet, drama and arguments are STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. Play nice, or stay home, please.
There is an intended gathering afterwards at my apartment, better known as CNFH.
If you are interested in attending, either message me on here, or text me at 412-951-8352.
I would prefer to have a general idea on who will be attending. Hope to see you there!
Sincerely with love,
The One And Only Cortez