Western PA Furry Weekend Attendee Survey
Thank you for taking a moment to read through and respond to this short inquiry into your enjoyment of the Western PA Furry Weekend held September 28-30, 2012. I'll admit, no event is spot on perfect and often times there are conditions which are out of our span of control. However, we endeavor to learn from our successes and short-falls in an effort to improve on them in the years to come. Your input is valuable to us.
Please take a moment and answer the following questions. Feel free to elaborate on your opinions and impressions if you so desire. (If you'd like to send your survey to us privately or do not have an account on PA Furry Forums, please forward your responses to event AT wpafw.org.)
1. Did you attend the Western PA Furry Weekend 2012?
2. If you did not attend, was there a specific reason you could not join us this year?
If you did attend, please answer the following questsions and rate your experience on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being lowest and 5 being the highest satisfaction. If it is not applicable to you, simply state "NA" or leave it blank.
3. Rate your overall enjoyment of the Western PA Furry Weekend 2012.
4. Rate your satisfaction with the Hotel if you stayed overnight.
5. Rate your satisfaction of the Hotel Function Spaces.
6. Rate your satisfaction with the Park & Pavillion
7. Rate your satisfaction with the Event Programming.
8. Rate your satisfaction with the Dances.
9. Rate your satisfaction with the Prepared Food.
10. Rate your satisfaction with the Charity Raffle Offerings.
11. Rate your experience Registering for the Event (On-line & On-site).
12. How helpful were the Event Schedule/Area Map/Directions?
13. How helpful was the Event's Website?
14. Would you attend the Western PA Furry Weekend again? Y or N
15. Would you recommend the Western PA Furry Weekend to a friend? Y or N
Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us. Feel free to add any additional thoughts or suggestions for us to consider. We may not be able to act on everything for next year, however we may be able to incorporate them into the following years.